ASSORTMENT OF 40 TEABAGS OF FLAVORED TEAS AND INFUSIONS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ORGANIC COTTON SCARF (50X50CM)
"Travel, travel ... It is said that some songs have the power to make us travel. At Kusmi, it is the teas and infusions and Ines de la Fressange has understood it well! Parisian par excellence, but a globetrotter at heart, she has made this organic box "Les voyages d'Ines" of 40 tea bags, her personal travel diary. Each organic blend is a souvenir from one of her favorite destinations. Are you ready? We'll take you away!
- Head for Argentina with Lovely Morning, a balanced blend of mate, green tea and guarana energized by a delicious grapefruit-lemon-orange trio
- Then head to Morocco for a legendary green tea with mint
- The great classic Earl Grey, a black tea with bergamot, transports you to England for a teatime in the rules of art
- In a few sips, you travel to South Africa with Rooibos Vanilla, an infusion that combines the roundness of rooibos with the sweetness of vanilla
- Then, head to India with Only Spices, a 100% spicy infusion that blends cinnamon, anise, ginger and licorice
- Direction Russia with White Anastasia, a white tea with a touch of lemon and orange blossom
- Ines opens the doors of her home in Provence with AquaSummer, a peach-apricot fruit infusion
- Finally, you can discover Happy Mind, a joyful blend of lemon, dragon fruit, ginger, turmeric and moringa that will make you escape from the comfort of your sofa
We've got a surprise in store for you: an organic cotton scarf by Ines de la Fressange Paris is included in the box, enough to bring out the chic Parisian in you!
The info you need:
Renowned stylist, model, businesswoman and writer... Ines de la Fressange is a multi-faceted woman. An icon of Parisian fashion, she is one of the most recognized French women and combines femininity, timeless elegance, chic and simplicity... nothing less! At the age of 17, she began to walk the runways for the greatest designers, including Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent and Jean Paul Gaultier, among others, and made a name for herself as a model on the international scene. With Karl Lagerfeld, she will even mark the history of Chanel. Today, Ines is the creative director of the ready-to-wear and lifestyle brand that bears her name and her mission is to bring the Parisian lifestyle to women around the world.