The Culinary Guild invites you to come and celebrate French gastronomy with Chef Jonathan Garnier who has been selected, once again this year, to participate in this great Goût de France /Good France adventure across the 5 continents.
For one evening, we do not propose a course but to pay tribute to the excellence of French cuisine, to its capacity for innovation and to the values it conveys: sharing, pleasure, respect for "good eating", Jonathan Garnier proposes the following gastronomic menu:
- Chef's bites
- Beef carpaccio and leek vinaigrette
- Salmon three ways
- Mushroom ravioli, beef consommé and parmesan
- Duck croquette, foie gras nugget, pumpkin purée and spicy juice
- Ashen goat cheese millefeuille and port foam
- Floating island revisited
6 course meal including wine and food pairing
Stay informed of new dates
Leave us your email and we will send you an alert by email if another sessions are available.