The only full-sized consumer pressure canner that works on an induction range.
Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S.D.A. for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish.
Constructed of heavy-gauge polished aluminum with a stainless steel-clad base for fast, even heating.
Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced.
Doubles as water bath canners for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsas.
- Works on gas, electric, smooth-top, and induction ranges*
- 23-Quart liquid capacity (21.8 liters)
- Mason Jar Capacity: 26 Half-Pints, 20 Pints, 7 Quarts with additional support racks
- 12-year limited warranty
one 28cm bottom grid
5-10-15 lbs pressure regulator
a complete instruction guide and recipes.
See available accessories for the autoclave, additional grid, gasket and replacement regulator.
* May not work on all portable induction ranges.
Note: This pressure canner is designed for use on household range burners of 12,000 BTUs or less.
This item is not eligible for any promotion, CAA Quebec card included.
- This item is not eligible for any promotional codes or CAA member discounts either because it is already on sale or because the supplier's policy does not allow it.