• Take note that the recipes are subject to change without prior warning.
TRANSFERING A COOKING CLASS OR CULINARY WORKSHOP
• If you wish to modify or report your inscription, you must do so at least 15 days before your scheduled date, either by emailing at email@example.com or by phone at 514-750-6050. No inscription will be transferred or reimbursed the day of the event.
• Less then 15 days before your inscriptions, any transfer or reimbursement will be subject to a managing fee of 29$/person. These fees allow la Guilde Culinaire to keep offering you cooking classes at a reasonable price will minimizing food waste.
• No reimbursement or transfer will be awarded in case of absence at any of our activities.
• La Guilde Culinaire keeps the right to cancel any activity if the required minimum isn’t met. If that’s the case, you will be transferred without fees to a further date.
• You are eligible to a 50% refund if you cancel between 31 and 60 days before the start of the camp.
• Within 30 days of the start date, no refunds will be awarded.
• If your child is absent during the camp, no refunds will be awarded.
For sanitary or quality reasons, no refund or exchange will be granted if you opened or used an item.
Within 15 days of receiving your order, you can, for any reason, return an article at La Guilde Culinaire, respecting the under conditions, and be fully reimbursed for the items. If the reason of the return results of an error on our part, we will also reimburse any reasonable shipping fees :
• The items must be returned in their original state and must not be used.
• No used article can be reimbursed.
Only the items bought at laguildeculinaire.com can be returned and reimbursed. We do not exchange any items unless they are defective or damaged upon reception. We reserve the right to apply a return fee on all items returned more than 15 days after the reception, the items that cannot be put back in stock or the incomplete items. Under no conditions can we take back an item after 30 days. Past that delay, we will follow the guidelines of the manufacturer warranty. If you are eligible to a refund, we will confirm by email once we received and inspected the items. The refund will be applied according to the original payment method, within 7 to 14 business days of receiving the item. If the reason for the return doesn’t result of a mistake on our part, we will deduce the shipping fees. Take note that La Guilde Culinaire doesn’t take in charge the return fees when you decide to return an article. You may return us an item through any delivery service of your choosing. However, we strongly suggest to use a standard land service since it minimises the delivery and custom fees. Make sure to include an insurance and tracking number. If the delivery service damages or looses your items, you would then be able to ask for a compensation. Please note that you are responsable for the items you return until they arrive in our offices. Please leave a note with the items you return to tell us if you are looking for a return, refund (bearing you are eligible to one) or a repair. We recommend that you follow up on any ongoing returns to ensure everything is to your liking. We generally manage all returns between 24 -48h of receiving the items. Before calling or emailing us, please make sure your parcel as been delivered to us.