Fresh pasta machine
With this fresh pasta machine from Marcato, you can make three different pasta formats: lasagna, fettuccine (6 mm) and tagliolini (1.5 mm). With a single device, it is therefore possible to make different pasta corresponding to the desired dish.
This pasta machine has a 10-position regulator allowing you to choose the thickness of your choice between 0.6mm and 4.8mm.
Made in Italy, the machine has anodized aluminum alloy rollers to not leave any type of heavy metal on the dough.
The Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine also offers foolproof longevity because it is specially designed to withstand all the stresses experienced when making pasta, in particular thanks to the materials used. The rollers are made of nickel-plated steel which gives them good mechanical resistance and the gears are made of hardened and tempered steel, very resistant.
The chromed stainless steel structure adds a touch of design that will go perfectly in your kitchen.The machine comes with a 2 year warranty.
Robust and pleasant to use, this appliance is ideal for all pasta lovers.
- Maximum width of the dough: 14.5 cm
- Dimensions: 20.3 x 20.3 x 17.8 centimeters (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.46 kg
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Chrome
- Clamp included
- Maintenance: Do not wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher. Instead, use a brush and a wooden stick.
Also available :
- This item is not eligible for any promotional codes or CAA member discounts either because it is already on sale or because the supplier's policy does not allow it.