The Fidji 15 cm salt and pepper mill duo is truly contemporary. The slender curved design and the combination of wood and stainless steel create a charming piece.
Wood and stainless steel are the main components of this pepper and salt mill duo. A slender body and the wasp-like size of these mills catches the eye. This very contemporary piece houses the Peugeot mechanism, which is guaranteed to last for an unlimited time. The lion print knob, located above the mill, allows for efficient adjustment of the grind size. The Fidji 15 cm pepper and salt mills will elegantly accompany your gastronomic moments.
- French manufacture
- PEFC wood, from French forests, water-soluble paint
- Mechanisms guaranteed without time limit
- Grinders guaranteed for 5 years
- Pepper mill : To grind black, white, green or red peppers, pink berries (15% maximum in a pepper mixture) and coriander seeds
- Salt mill : To grind dry salt crystals (rock salt) up to 4mm in size. Do not use for wet sea salt even if dried.
- Grinding adjustment knob: The tighter the knob, the finer the grind (and vice versa)