Stainless steel Bain-marie inserts, brushed finish, detachable handle.
The stainless steel steamer is available in 2 sizes: 1 qt (5.5” diameter) and 3 qt. (8” diameter)
The Cristel bain marie’s adapt to Cristel vessels (Saucepans and Saute pans) of the same diameter. See the size guide for further details. The stainless steel bain-marie inserts from the Strate Detachable collection fit Cristel saucepans of the same diameter and remain perfectly stable when in use.
The bain-marie insert is the essential cooking utensil for making sabayons, Béarnaise or Hollandaise sauces and melting chocolate. The bain-marie is also a gentle cooking method for heating or reheating the most delicate preparations.
The Strate bain-marie insert, made of stainless steel 18/10, preserves the taste of your food and is easy to clean after cooking.
Detachable handles sold separately. Certified Made in France, BV Cert. 6019453.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – brushed finish
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe until 350°F
With their brushed finish, products from the Strate collection are a must-have for modern kitchens.
- This item is not eligible for any promotional codes or CAA member discounts either because it is already on sale or because the supplier's policy does not allow it.