Proline Frypan 12.5″
Escalopes in crispy breadcrumb coatings or pork tenderloins need to be fried in a large pan such as this from the Demeyere range. The pan's excellent properties make it an ideal companion to amateur and professional cooks. The Proline frying pan has a 32 cm diameter for frying several smaller roasted joints, stir-fried vegetables or escalopes. A 7-ply base provides especially effective, fast and even heat dispersal on any cooker type. The manufacturer's special TriplInduc technology enables around 30% greater efficiency on induction hobs for extra energy-saving cooking. The frying pan also impresses with its appealing look. The Silvinox metallic finish is retained even after years use. The handle is slightly curved to match perfectly the pan's overall look. The versatile Proline frying pan from Demeyere gives you a unique cooking experience.
Features & Benefits:
- 18/10 stainless steel with Silvinox: hygienic and easy to clean
- 7-ply material up to the rim (4.8 mm): up to 50% larger roasting surface
- Welded cast stainless steel handles: very firm and hygienic - with side handle
- Suitable for the oven and all types of cookers, including induction
- 30 years limited warranty