This set of 3 knives from ZWILLING includes a 10 cm paring knife, a 20 cm chef "s knife and a 20 cm bread knife.
The three knives can be used for a variety of preparations and are ideal for cutting meat, vegetables and fish. The main strength of the ZWILLING Pro range lies in its high functionality resulting from the use of high-quality materials.
The knives have been manufactured using the special ZWILLING formula in which an optimum balance between chromium and carbon must be achieved. The result is a high-quality steel, enhanced by a cold-hardening process. As a result, this 3-piece knife set is particularly flexible and corrosion-resistant. What's more, the knives feature a transverse cutting edge for cutting right up to the bolster. You'll be able to cut and peel all fruits and vegetables with ease and little effort.
These knives feature a high-quality, ergonomic black handle. The handle is joined to the blade by three rivets, which contribute to the knife's balance. This set of 3 knives from ZWILLING offers you particularly hard-wearing, robust and flexible knives for your personal kitchen.
- FRIODUR blade, cold hardened, for a sharper, more flexible and corrosion resistant blade
- Special stainless steel: These knives are stable, corrosion resistant, but retain a certain flexibility
- SIGMAFORGE knife - precision forged from a single piece
- V-Edge model: Robust blade, optimal angle guarantees a clean first cut, ensures a more pleasant work
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three rivets: For fatigue-free and safe use of the knife
- Contents: 1 paring knife, 1 chef's knife and 1 bread knife
- This item is not eligible for any promotional codes or CAA member discounts either because it is already on sale or because the supplier's policy does not allow it.