3 position pruning shears to adapt to the diameter of the branches and the size of the hand.
- Locking system in closed position.
- Stainless steel blade with 20 mm cutting capacity.
- Beech wood handle.
- Polyamide guard and handle for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Hidden spring eliminates the risk of clogging and pinching.
- Stainless steel is an alloy steel. It is obtained by adding chromium, which significantly increases its resistance to corrosion. Stainless steel does not require any particular maintenance.
- Beech is the wood most used for the manufacture of Opinel handles. Coming from French farms, it is hard, resistant and easy to work. It has a homogeneous appearance and its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is recognizable by the presence of many small dark lines. The handle is varnished to be better protected against humidity and dirt.