This kit contains the parts and tools you need to convert the Ooni Koda 16 from its default fuel (propane) to run on natural gas from a fixed natural gas line.
Detailed, fully illustrated instructions are included to help you complete the conversion in just one hour.
In addition to the parts provided, you will also need a 3⁄4" (19 mm) wrench, a 1⁄2" (12 mm) wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. You will also need to ensure that your natural gas supply line termination has a 3/8" NPT male thread and that your gas pressure is 7iwc. Depending on your local gas code, you may also need to install a quarter turn valve on your gas line.
We recommend that you consult a local gas engineer to ensure that you have everything you need for your specific needs. This kit is exclusive to the US market and is not available in other markets.
- Gas hose
- Quick disconnect
- Natural gas nozzles
- Natural gas adjustment collar
- Hex key and screwdriver
- Instruction manual
- Pipe size: 80″ (203cm)
- 8kWh / 27297.13 BTU
- Compatible with Ooni Koda 16 only
- Hose outlet: ⅝" 18UNF Threaded hose nozzle.
- Natural Gas Adapter 1: 1/2PSI KSUN Adapter
- Natural gas adapter end 2: 18NPT ⅜" adapter.
Keywords: oven, pizza, gas, outdoor, picnic, picnic
- This item is not eligible for any promotional codes or CAA member discounts either because it is already on sale or because the supplier's policy does not allow it.