A complete set of high quality tableware. Made entirely of stainless steel, they are very easy to clean and offer a visual consistency that will enhance your tables.
The knives have a micro-serrated blade that does not require sharpening. The steel construction and profile design of these cutlery items make them comfortable to hold and appreciated during meals with family and friends, whether for large or small occasions.
The crowned hand logo stamped on the knife blade and the handles of the cutlery gives a unique touch to these items.
This cutlery comes in a cardboard box that you can keep and is 100% recyclable.
The Perpétue household set is composed of :
4 table knives
4 small spoons
- X20Cr13 steel : X20Cr13 steel is a martensitic stainless steel, recommended for making blades requiring a very good resistance to corrosion.
- Its low carbon content does not allow it to increase in hardness, but it has a very high resistance to corrosion.
- Micro-serrated blade: The fine micro-serration allows a soft cut without tearing. The serration allows to keep the cutting quality for a long time.
- X5CrNi18-10 steel: Austenitic stainless steel known for its high rust resistance, the most used steel for cutlery.
- Developed in France and manufactured in Portugal