The ZWILLING Pro series spaghetti spoon not only shines thanks to the highly polished stainless steel it’s made from, but because of the detailed workmanship too. The handle is matte and rounded to sit comfortably in the hand. The loop integrated into the handle allow this elegant kitchen gadget to be decoratively hung from a kitchen rail after use. The spoon is extra large and allows you to easily lift spaghetti or noodles from boiling water. The spaghetti spoon is naturally also incredibly helpful when serving too. The wide prongs ensure that pasta is firmly grasped and doesn’t fall. Particularly useful is the spaghetti measurer built into the spoon that allows you to portion pasta before boiling. You’ll never make too much again. The decorative laser line on the handle is an elegant detail that distinguishes the entire Pro series. All the components of the cooking utensil have been created by internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez and feature a distinctive, minimalistic look that will continue to tastefully complement your kitchen interior for many years to come.
- For effortlessly lifting spaghetti from the pot
- Made of premium, stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Ergonomic, two-toned 18/10 stainless steel handles ensures optimal resistance to discoloration and corrosion
- Dishwasher safe
- The minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez complements your kitchen interior
- Part of a full assortment of ZWILLING Pro series tools and gadgets
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship