Set of 4 hand carved olive wood spreaders of 17 cm.
Easy to store and ideal for spreading butter, honey, jam or spread on your favorite toast. Original, they bring an artisanal touch to your dining table.
Made of olive wood from sustainably managed forests, it has been suitable for centuries for healthy and authentic cooking.
Since olive wood is very dense, it resists odors and stains better than other types of wood. These are not just kitchen accessories, they are works of art and will be the most elegant and most used tool in your kitchen.
Since 1892, our products are handmade in France, as close as possible to our trees, in all the Mediterranean basin from a single piece of wood, there are not 2 identical.
The Bérard company creates high quality wooden cooking utensils. Located in the Drôme Provençale, the Bérard company works with numerous craftsmen, close to the trees in the whole Mediterranean basin. Attached to French cuisine and a southern spirit, we develop technical boards and utensils thought in a spirit of sharing and conviviality.
- Variations in wood grain give each piece its distinct personality, so no two pieces are alike.
- Handcrafted from olive wood.
- For best results, hand wash and dry thoroughly.
- Can be maintained over time with vegetable oil or with Bérard's culinary wood wax.
- Do not put in the dishwasher